GARLIC CHEESE CORN SANDWICH
|Paneer cut into very small pieces||30 gms|
|Sweet Corn (Steamed/Boiled)||4-5 tablespoon|
|Black Pepper/ Kali Mirch||1/2 teaspoon|
|Chaat Masala||1/2 teaspoon|
|Salt to taste|
|Chilli Flakes||1/2 teaspoon|
- Make a paste of Green Chillies & Garlic and keep it aside.
- Take Paneer (Cheese) in a bowl, add Steamed Sweet Corns, Kali Mirch, Chaat Masala, Salt, Chilli Flakes, Oregano and mix well.
- Take 2 bread slices and apply Mayonnaise on both sides, then apply little Green Chillies & Garlic Paste, Spread the Paneer/Cheese & Sweet Corn mix on 1 bread and put another slice of bread to make the sandwich
- On a heated sandwich maker place the sandwich, then Close the sandwich maker and cook till the sandwiches are crisp and golden brown
- For Garnishing – Apply little butter while serving the Cheese Corn Sandwich with your favorite sauce