GRILLED CHEESE TOMATO SANDWICH
|Bread (white, brown or whole wheat bread)||6 slices|
|Tomatoes finely chopped||2 medium size|
|Cheese slices or cheese cubes grated||3|
|Pizza / Oregano / Italian seasoning||1/2 teaspoon|
|Basil Leaves (if available)||3 - 4|
Recipe Type: Breakfast/Evening Snacks
- Take the finely chopped tomatoes and add Pizza / Oregano seasoning, Salt, Basil leaves & grated cheese (if Cheese cube is available) and Mix it well
- Spread little butter on each slice
- Top half of the bread slices with the mix and keep 1 cheese slices each on it (if Cheese slice is available)
- Cover the mix topped slices with the remaining buttered breads.
- Take a Grilled Sandwich maker (or any sandwich/patty maker) and heat it
- On a heated grill place the sandwich
- Close the grill sandwich maker and grill for 2-3 minutes till the sandwiches are crisp and golden.
- Serve hot, plain or with tomato ketchup